From reports of séances to rumours of strange occurrences and sightings, join our knowledgeable tour guides on a unique eerie evening tour of the Hall, and discover the spooky side of our 145 year history.
Brace yourself as you prepare to hear stories about the only funeral held at “one of the world’s 10 most haunted concert halls” (Classic FM), how the notorious Lord Lucan is associated with the venue, and the night when a famous medium attempted to contact Arthur Conan Doyle’s spirit on the stage of the Royal Albert Hall…
If you’re brave enough to survive the spine-tingling 45-minute tour, you’ll be rewarded with a complimentary glass of Old Spooky Hen, to calm your nerves in the Hall’s new ‘Old Speckled Hen Bar’.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Enjoy a 10% discount on items in the Hall’s gift shop, Café Bar and Verdi – Italian Kitchen with your tour ticket
- Concessionary tickets available for students, and 60 years old and over.
- All tours visitors require a ticket: under 14s must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: There are a lot of stairs on the tour, so customers are advised to wear flat shoes. Lifts are also available when required.
- You are free to take photos on the tour, unless the tour guide requests otherwise. Please send us your photos on Twitter or Instagram (@RoyalAlbertHall)