Dutch Masters from the 17th Century, ‘one of the finest single figures of English sculpture’, a Vulliamy clock, and busts by Edgar Boehm and William Timym are just some of the artistic gems to be found at the Royal Albert Hall.
Discover them and more on this specialist tour which visits areas of this iconic Victorian building not generally open to the public during. Also find out more about the artists and artisans, both Victorian and modern, who are responsible for the look of the building itself both inside and out.
Please note this tour is only bookable for groups of 15-20 people.
To book a group tour, please complete the booking form or call our dedicated booking team on 020 7959 0558. A £50 deposit will be required to secure your booking.
The Royal Albert Hall is a working building so the content of the tours may vary and due to events some areas may occasionally be closed. Each tour offers a unique experience and may include opportunities to see artists rehearsing for their evening performance.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on items in the Hall’s gift shop, Café Bar and Verdi – Italian Kitchen with your tour ticket
- Concessionary tickets available for students, and 60 years old and over
- Please note: There are a lot of stairs on the tour, so customers are advised to wear flat shoes. Lifts are also available when required
- Share your experience with us. Send your photos to @royalalberthall with #ToursRAH on Instagram to be featured on this page.
- This tour is only bookable for groups of 15-20 people. Available any day between 9:30am-4:30pm (Apr-Oct) and 10:00am-4:00pm (Nov-Mar), subject to tour guide availability.
- Tour duration 1h