Please note that this event has been rescheduled to 22 November 2021. If you have an in person booking for this show we’ll be in touch via email soon.
If you have streaming tickets:
On Air will be in touch via email if you have booked tickets for Tinie’s stream.
Thank you for your patience.Tickets for the rescheduled date will go on general sale at 10am on Thursday 22 April 2021.
Tinie will return to the Royal Albert Hall in 2021 as part of our 150th anniversary season.
You can join us in person or stream the concert from our beautiful auditorium to the comfort of your home (or both!).
Join us in person
Monday 22 November 2021 | 19:30 GMTWe have tickets available for you to watch Tinie at the Hall this November.
This show will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the British rapper’s debut album Disc-Overy. Tinie’s breakthrough album charted at number one when it came out in October 2010 and was certified Platinum the next year. In 2011, the Pass Out singer won two Brit Awards for Best British Breakthrough Act and Best British Single.
In March 2020, the MC released his first song in three years, Top Winners. Listen below:
Join us from home
Celebrating the 10th anniversary of his breakthrough album Disc-Overy, British rapper Tinie (FKA Tinie Tempah) has teamed up with On Air to add livestream tickets to his Royal Albert Hall show on Friday 16 April 2021. As part of our 150th anniversary celebrations, the livestream will be broadcast straight from the in-person socially-distanced event, bringing the long-awaited moment to his fans no matter where they are.
Since launching in 2020, On Air have already hosted notable artists in the contemporary space, including Arlo Parks, winner of BBC Introducing’s Artist of the Year, and the legendary British MC Skepta. Their events create an innovative and immersive experience optimised for streaming – including high-quality production, lighting and set design.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- In accordance with current government regulations and legal requirements, everyone (except under 11s) must wear a face covering. If you cannot wear a face covering for medical reasons, please do not book tickets online but contact email@example.com.
- If you, anyone you live with or anyone in your party is displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19, has tested positively for Covid-19, has been asked to isolate as part of the government’s test and trace system, or if there is a local lockdown that means you cannot travel to the performance you agree that you will not attend the performance.
- Tickets booked together must be for a maximum of 6 people from a maximum of 2 households, in accordance with the expected government guidelines from 17 May.
- The Royal Albert Hall may introduce additional protective measures for customers and staff attending this performance in accordance with Government Guidelines and/or our own risk assessment of the events. All attendees will be required to comply with these measures
- All customers aged 14 years or below must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over
As part of the Royal Albert Hall’s 150th anniversary season.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and following advice from government the Royal Albert Hall, including our phone room, is now closed. If you require specific seats please note that when booking online you will be able choose your own seats.
If you require seats within the wheelchair platform whilst our phone room is closed please can you use this form.