Please note that this event was originally due to take place on 29 March 2020 and has been rescheduled.
We will be in touch with bookers shortly with further details.
Nile Rodgers and CHIC return in 2020 after their hugely successful Royal Albert Hall debut in 2018 for a fittingly upbeat and euphoric show to close out the 20th edition of Teenage Cancer Trust.
Among music legends, Nile Rodgers is truly exceptional. He amplifies his legacy as a multi-Grammy-winning composer, producer, arranger and guitarist by constantly traversing new musical terrain and successfully expanding the boundaries of popular music.
Rodgers formed CHIC 1976 alongside bassist Bernard Edwards. With an unrivalled catalogue of hits such as Everybody Dance, Le Freak, Good Times and their on-stage chemistry, they are quite simply the ultimate party band.
This show is in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust. Teenage Cancer Trust support young people with cancer across the UK, making sure they get the specialised care and support they need. You can find out more about Teenage Cancer Trust here.
Having cancer at a young age comes with its own particular set of challenges. Teenage Cancer trust’s services treat individuals, a young person first and a cancer diagnosis second.
Learn more about what young people feel about having cancer, what they go through and how they cope by reading these personal stories from young people with cancer.
Ticketing terms and conditions
- Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (ie face value + booking fee).
- Please only use our authorised resale platform Twickets.
- Reselling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms breaches our terms and conditions and those tickets may be cancelled.
- Viagogo and StubHub are not authorised resale platforms for this event.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
- Each person wishing to enter the event requires a valid ticket. All tickets are a revocable licence.
- We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased by businesses, traders, or persons acting on their behalf, who engage in the commercial resale of tickets.
- All customers aged 14 years or below must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over
- Customers 14 years and below will not be permitted to enter the standing Arena for this event even when accompanied by an adult
- Max 4 tickets per person. Tickets are only available either online or by calling the Box Office
As part of the Royal Albert Hall’s 150th anniversary season.