Please note that these events were originally due to take place between 19 and 23 May 2020 and have been rescheduled.
We will be in touch with bookers shortly with further details.
Double Grammy Award-winning jazz and soul singing sensation Gregory Porter returns to the Royal Albert Hall in 2021 with four special shows.
Gregory Porter continues to perform to sold out venues around the world and has achieved international recognition and acclaim with both his Grammy-winning albums Liquid Spirit and Take Me To The Alley.
The singer recorded his first ever live album at the Hall in 2018 and it was released the same year to critical acclaim.
‘Porter’s voice is all but impossible to resist
Ticketing terms & conditions
• The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket.
• The lead booker must attend the concert and photo ID in its original format (no photocopies) will be required to gain entry to the venue. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
• The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
• If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection.
• Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in your order being void.
• There will be no re-admittance allowed.
• No Under 5s and children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- All customers aged 14 years or below must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over
- No under 5s
As part of the Royal Albert Hall’s 150th anniversary season.