Join us for a unique evening of ballet at the Royal Albert Hall hosted by none other than Dame Darcey Bussell and the wonderful Ore Oduba.
For the very first time, dancers from all eight of Britain’s main ballet companies – Ballet Black, Birmingham Royal Ballet, English National Ballet, New Adventures, Northern Ballet, Rambert, Scottish Ballet and The Royal Ballet – will perform pieces from their repertoire on the same stage.
Accompanied by the Royal Ballet Sinfonia under the direction of conductor Paul Murphy, this extraordinary performance will be a powerful, beautiful and purposeful act of solidarity by Britain’s ballet industry to raise awareness of and funds for their art.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- In accordance with current government regulations and legal requirements, everyone (except under 11s) must wear a face covering. If you cannot wear a face covering for medical reasons, please do not book tickets online but contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you, anyone you live with or anyone in your party is displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19, has tested positively for Covid-19, has been asked to isolate as part of the government’s test and trace system, or if there is a local lockdown that means you cannot travel to the performance you agree that you will not attend the performance.
- Tickets booked together must be for a maximum of 6 people from a maximum of 2 households, in accordance with the expected government guidelines from 17 May.
- The Royal Albert Hall may introduce additional protective measures for customers and staff attending this performance in accordance with Government Guidelines and/or our own risk assessment of the events. All attendees will be required to comply with these measures
- This event will have a socially distanced audience.
- This event is not recommended for children under 5
- All customers aged 14 years or below must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over