Please note that this event has been rescheduled to June 2021. If you have tickets to this show we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you for your patience.
A Country Night in Nashville will recreate the scene of a buzzing Honky Tonk in downtown Nashville at the Hall in 2021, perfectly capturing the energy and atmosphere of an evening in the home of country music.
Prepare to be transported on a musical journey through the history of Country, featuring songs from its biggest stars both past and present.
Hits from Johnny Cash to Kenny Rogers, Dolly to the Dixie Chicks, Willie Nelson to Shania Twain, are showcased by the amazing Dominic Halpin and the Hurricanes.
With songs including Ring Of Fire, Crazy, Follow Your Arrow, It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere, Need You Now, 9-5, and The Gambler to name just a few, this incredible celebration of country music is a night not to be missed.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- In accordance with current government regulations and legal requirements, everyone (except under 11s) must wear a face covering. If you cannot wear a face covering for medical reasons, please do not book tickets online but contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you, anyone you live with or anyone in your party is displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19, has tested positively for Covid-19, has been asked to isolate as part of the government’s test and trace system, or if there is a local lockdown that means you cannot travel to the performance you agree that you will not attend the performance.
- Tickets booked together must be for a maximum of 6 people from a maximum of 2 households, in accordance with the expected government guidelines from 17 May.
- The Royal Albert Hall may introduce additional protective measures for customers and staff attending this performance in accordance with Government Guidelines and/or our own risk assessment of the events. All attendees will be required to comply with these measures
- This event will have a socially distanced audience.
- All customers aged 14 years or below must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over
As part of the Royal Albert Hall’s 150th anniversary season.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and following advice from government the Royal Albert Hall, including our phone room, is now closed. If you require specific seats please note that when booking online you will be able choose your own seats.
If you require seats within the wheelchair platform whilst our phone room is closed please can you use this form.