We are very sorry to announce that this event has been cancelled due to the developing coronavirus situation, which has meant the Royal Albert Hall is closed until further notice.
If you have booked a ticket for this event then we will be in touch shortly. However please note:
- If you booked online you do not need to take any action. The face value of your tickets plus booking fees* will be refunded within two months to the card you made your payment with
- If you booked by telephone or in person our team will be telephoning you when our Box Office re-opens to refund the face value of the tickets plus booking fees*. Unfortunately this will not be possible right away; as you can hopefully understand we are facing a lot of immediate challenges following the sudden closure of the venue.
Thank you for your understanding. Our full statement can be found here: www.royalalberthall.com/spring20
*and any associated Imperial College car park spaces booked
Be inspired by theatre’s biggest night as the Olivier Awards with Mastercard return to the Royal Albert Hall in 2020!
The Olivier Awards are a mark of theatrical greatness with live performances from the West End’s biggest shows, famous faces, and extraordinary talent; this is a night you won’t want to miss.
Partnership Card priority window opens at 10am on Tuesday 21 January and will close at 10am on Friday 24 January.
Tickets are available from 11am on Friday 24 January to Mastercard cardholders only.If you have physical access requirements please contact the Royal Albert Hall directly here or call 020 7070 4410.
The Olivier Awards will be BSL Interpreted by Kathy Yeoman – to book your tickets email here.
Please note as this is a one-off performance ticket availability is on a first come first serve basis.
Ticketing terms and conditions
The following sets out the terms and conditions for sale of tickets to the public via Priceless for the Olivier Awards 2020 (the Awards). The Awards are promoted by Society of London Theatre, 32 Rose Street, London, WC2E 9ET (the Promoter) and will be held at the Royal Albert Hall (the Venue).
- Tickets are valid for Sunday 5 April 2020 only and are subject to availability. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, save at the Promoter’s discretion. The re-sale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Any ticket obtained in breach of these terms and conditions shall be void and all, rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be void.
- Tickets are for admittance to the Awards ceremony only and include a souvenir brochure. Please note that entrance to the Rausing Circle at the Royal Albert Hall will be through Door 6 and not via the red carpet.
- Tickets are available for purchase exclusively for John Lewis Partnership Mastercard® cardholders for a priority sales period from 10am on 21 January 2020 and thereafter exclusively for all Mastercard® cardholders from 11am on 24 January 2020 and bookable via www.priceless.com/london, until the date of the Awards or until all tickets are sold out, whichever occurs first. Tickets will be available to cardholders aged 18 or over only.
- Tickets are limited to 6 tickets per transaction. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel ticket(s) purchased in excess of the maximum number, without prior notice unless the purchase of ticket(s) in excess is as a result of the Promoter’s or the Venue’s error, in which case the Promoter will notify you prior to cancelling your ticket(s).
- The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time the Promoter or the Venue (as applicable) accepts your order. All advertised prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and per ticket booking fee (where applicable) but exclusive of any per transaction, collection or delivery fee. No order will be accepted until the Promoter or the Venue (as applicable) has received full payment in cleared funds.
- Tickets will be sent prior to the Awards and will include instructions on how to get to the Royal Albert Hall. For UK based guests tickets will be posted no later than the week before the Awards. For international guests tickets will be made available for collection during the week before, or on the day of, the Awards at the Royal Albert Hall Box Office situated at Door 8.
- Doors open at 16:00 and guests must be seated no later than 17:30.
- The ceremony is due to conclude around 20:45.
- Please note latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Please note dress code is strictly black tie and glamorous and ticket holders may be refused entry if their dress code does not comply.
- The ceremony will be broadcast on television and radio. By using this ticket and attending the Awards, you waive your moral rights and assign any copyright in any films or recordings or still images of you (and any performance) to the Promoter and consent to such recordings/still images being broadcast, printed or otherwise used (by radio, television, print, online and other media) worldwide without payment.
- The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside the Venue is strictly forbidden. All mobiles must be switched off for the duration of the event. Unauthorised recording equipment, recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed or deleted. Any recording made of the Awards in breach of these conditions shall belong to the Promoter.
- Tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of the Venue which are located at: http://www.royalalberthall.com/extra/terms-and-conditions/. Any ticket holder who is not acting in adherence with venue regulations or these terms and conditions will be ejected from the Venue and will forfeit their right for re-entry. The Promoter and/or Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
- Whilst at the Venue, you must not be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, abusive or threatening, nor may you make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the Venue, or smoke. The Venue may confiscate any items which in their reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to other people at the Venue.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Royal Albert Hall, Society of London Theatre, Mastercard and their agents fully exclude their liability for any loss, injury or damage to you or your property but they do not seek to exclude their liability to you for death or personal injury caused by their negligence, fraud or other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited. Please ensure you take care when moving around the Venue.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising out of them are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All customers aged 14 years or below must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over
- Please note as this is a one off performance there are limited tickets on a first come first serve basis.