Very sadly, following the news that London will enter Tier 3 from Wednesday 16 December, we have had to cancel Storytime with Father Christmas from 16 to 18 December.
We will be in contact with all ticket holders regarding refunds shortly. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
9 ways you can support us
This extended closure has put the Royal Albert Hall, like many other venues, in a perilous situation.
Without shows on we have lost our major source of funding, but there remains a number of ways you can continue to support the Royal Albert Hall during this crisis:
Information for grown-ups
Experiences start promptly, so please ensure you arrive at your allocated time. The experience will last up to 30 minutes
- All children over 1 require a ticket
- You can bring babies in arms under 1 year old along too and they don’t need a ticket (although please note that only ticketed children will receive a present)
- Grown-ups go free, although in order to control group sizes and ensure the best experience there is a maximum 10 children per session, with maximum one adult per child (tickets can be purchased for up to x4 children per booking)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during these sessions
- Please note there will be an opportunity for you to take a photo of Father Christmas and your child/children at a specified point, but we ask that you don’t take any further photos throughout the session to respect social distancing and other customers’ privacy
- Entry and Exit will be via Door 12. The experience will take place in the Door 3 outer porch for this event
- Seating for children will be comfy floor cushions which will be cleaned according to COVID-safe guidelines
- The experience will be presented in line with COVID 19 Government guidelines, all guests must adhere to bubble and household rules when purchasing tickets and attending the event
- Grown-ups and children 11+ must wear face coverings unless medically exempt
- Worried about public transport? Scientists from Imperial College London recently released their research findings after testing the TFL network. Read the BBC article.
- This event will have a socially distanced audience, in accordance with current government guidelines
- Entry and Exit via Door 12
- The experience is suitable for all ages and is recommended for children aged 3+
- The Father Christmas at the Hall experience is wheelchair accessible
Please support the Royal Albert Hall during the coronavirus crisis.
Registered charity No.254543. Text-to-donate operates via major UK networks only and cost the donation amount plus one standard rate message.