Cirque du Soleil return to London’s Royal Albert Hall in 2020, bringing their dazzling luminous spectacle, LUZIA to Europe for the first time.
LUZIA takes you to an imaginary Mexico, like in a waking dream, where light (“luz” in Spanish) quenches the spirit and rain (“lluvia”) soothes the soul.
With a surrealistic series of grand visual surprises and breathtaking acrobatic performances, LUZIA cleverly brings to the stage multiple places, faces and sounds of Mexico taken from both tradition and modernity.
"LUZIA is full of heart-stopping skill, dreamy lyricism and visual whimsy."
"A dazzling celebration of human skill and ingenuity"
"A show of literally soaring beauty, thrilling athleticism and physical daring."
- All customers aged 14 years or below must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over
- Children under 2 are permitted to attend seated on a parent/guardian’s lap. Children aged 2 or over must have a ticket for their own seat.
- No acts within Cirque Du Soleil shows are guaranteed. Alterations may be made to the programme and acts replaced or removed without prior notice.
Book as early as you can to secure the best choice of seats at the best possible prices. Ticket prices will be adjusted in real-time and will reflect the most current price for each performance based on demand. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Bars and restaurants open 2 hours before show begins
- Auditorium doors and boxes open 45 minutes before the show begins
- Approximate show running time is 2 hours 20 minutes, including a 25 minute interval