We are very sorry to announce that this event has been cancelled due to the developing coronavirus situation, which has meant the Royal Albert Hall is closed until further notice.
If you have booked a ticket for this event then we will be in touch shortly. However please note:
- If you booked online you do not need to take any action. The face value of your tickets plus booking fees* will be refunded within two months to the card you made your payment with.
- If you booked by telephone or in person our team will be telephoning you when our Box Office re-opens to refund the face value of the tickets plus booking fees*. Unfortunately this will not be possible right away; as you can hopefully understand we are facing a lot of immediate challenges following the sudden closure of the venue.
Thank you for your understanding. Our full statement can be found here: www.royalalberthall.com/spring20
*and any associated Imperial College car park spaces booked
Support us through Coronavirus
This is a really difficult time for many of you and we wish you all the best for this period, which is a test to us all.
Some of you will be in a position to support organisations like us to help us make sure we are here for everyone once this situation is over. Please consider joining the others who are supporting the Royal Albert Hall right now.
- Entry via Door 12
- Afternoon Tea served from 2:30pm, with music from 3pm. If you are gluten intolerant, please advise us ahead of your visit on 020 7959 0579
- Booking is recommended as seating is limited. Please note that not all tables provide a view of the musicians
- Seating is unreserved and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- All customers aged 14 years or below must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over