We are very sorry to announce that this event will no longer take place as scheduled due to the developing coronavirus situation, which has seen us have to close the Royal Albert Hall until further notice with a heavy heart.
We are working as hard as we can to reschedule all affected events and will be in touch with bookers as soon as we can with further details regarding your booking. Unfortunately this will not be possible right away; as you can hopefully understand we are facing a lot of immediate challenges following the sudden closure of the venue, about which our full statement can be found here: www.royalalberthall.com/spring20
Come and join Wandsworth Music for a spectacular musical showcase, celebrating the talent and musical achievements of more than 1,650 young singers and instrumentalists!
Highlights of the concert will include:
- The 1,000 strong Wandsworth Primary Choir, accompanied by the Wandsworth Philharmonic Orchestra alongside members of the world renowned Philharmonia Orchestra.
- A musical theatre extravaganza, featuring more than 200 performers in a collaboration between four Wandsworth Secondary Schools and the Wandsworth Performance Troupe.
- African drumming and dancers
- Verdi’s Triumphal March from Aida performed by the Wandsworth Secondary Choir and supported by the National Opera Studio.
- Five Wandsworth Special Schools performing their own Wandsworth Anthem, alongside members of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.