Watch the greatest players on the grandest stage!
Grand Slam Champions, former World No.1s and national icons will return to the Hall once again for a dazzling display of high quality tennis and entertainment during the festive season.
Each session will see two matches. The ATP Champions Tour Final is scheduled to be on the final session.
The tennis legends joining the line-up this year include: Five-time Grand Slam singles champion Martina Hingis, David Ferrer (who will be picking up his racket and bandana once again having only recently retired earlier this year), former British No.1 Tim Henman, 2001 Wimbledon champion Goran Ivanišević, last year’s Champions Tennis finalist Tommy Haas and fan favourite Mansour Bahrami.
Champions Tennis has welcomed a host of the sport’s biggest names and personalities to play competitively in both singles matches and entertaining doubles matches, with previous players including John McEnroe, Pete Sampras, Bjorn Borg, Pat Rafter, Marat Safin, and Andy Roddick.
Thursday 28 November 2019
AFTERNOON SESSION EVENING SESSION Team Tim v Team Greg
• Ferrer v Baghdatis
• Henman/Philippoussis v Haas/Rusedski
• Philippoussis v Haas
Team Tim v Team Goran
• Philippoussis v Ferrero
• Henman/Ferrer v Malisse/Ivanisevic
• Ferrer v Ivanisevic
• Bahrami/Ivanisevic v Enqvist/Malisse
• Enqvist/Baghdatis v Rusedski/Haas
Friday 29 November 2019
AFTERNOON SESSION EVENING SESSION Team Goran v Team Greg
• Ivanisevic v Haas
• Malisse/Ferrero v Haas/Rusedski
• Ferrero v Baghdatis
Team Greg v Team Tim
• Haas v Ferrer
• Baghdatis/Rusedski v Henman/Ferrer
• Baghdatis v Philippoussis
• Enqvist/Hingis v Henman/Watson
• Bahrami/Watson v Hingis/Ferrero
Saturday 30 November 2019
AFTERNOON SESSION EVENING SESSION Team Goran v Team Tim
• Ferrero v Ferrer
• Malisse/Ivanisevic v Henman/Philippoussis
• Ivanisevic v Philippoussis
Team Greg v Team Goran
• Baghdatis v Ivanisevic
• Rusedski/Baghdatis v Malisse/Ferrero
• Haas v Ferrero
• Bahrami/Hingis v Enqvist/Watson
• Ferrer/Hingis v Philippoussis/Watson
Sunday 1 December 2019
AFTERNOON SESSION EVENING SESSION Team GBR v Team ESP
• Draper v Alcaraz
• Henman/Draper v Ferrero Alcaraz
• Bahrami/Enqvist v Rusedski/Malisse
Champions Tennis Final
- All customers aged 14 years or below must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over
- Half price tickets available for under 15s when accompanied by a full-paying adult
- Player line-up and schedule may be subject to change
A 10% discount to the ticket price is available on general ticket bookings for 10 people or more.
Please note that the tickets must be in the same price band and for the same performance. To make a group booking please call the Box Office on 020 7589 8212.
Book as early as you can to secure the best choice of seats at the best possible prices.
This pricing policy allows us to make more tickets available at lower prices. Ticket prices will be adjusted in real-time and will reflect the most current price for each performance based on demand. Prices are subject to change without notice.