Introducing little ears to the world of jazz music, Jazz for Kids concerts are aimed at children of all ages and their families to enjoy.
As part of Women and the Hall season, join the jazziest members of Albert’s Band as they explore songs performed by some of the amazing female jazz vocalists who have performed at the Hall throughout the years.
Featuring music from the likes of Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone and Diana Krall, this promises to be a fantastic celebration of women in jazz.
Buggies, babies and budding musicians all welcome!
We want your visit to the Royal Albert Hall to be unforgettable for all the right reasons. Read our useful guide to bringing your young family to an event here.
The Royal Albert Hall offers subsidised places for children and families to attend our events using the following criteria:
• Children who are eligible for free school meals
• Children who are looked after by the local authority or in foster care
• Families who live in social housing
• Families who are eligible for housing benefit
To book these tickets, please call the Box Office on 020 7589 8212. Subject to availability.
Customers who have bought tickets to this event are able to receive a 20% discount on food and drinks in Verdi – Italian Kitchen.
To redeem, please show your ticket when ordering. The offer is not applicable to set menus, special packages, afternoon tea or live music brunch.
- Every child aged 2+ requires a ticket and must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. Under 2s are free and do not need a ticket.
- Buy a ticket and enjoy 20% off in Verdi - Italian Kitchen
- For children of all ages
- Duration: 1h
- Mixture of floor and unreserved theatre-style seating
- Bringing a buggy? Space is limited so please be prepared to fold it and ensure any valuables stay with you at all times, as buggies are left at your own risk
Women and the Hall celebrates the women who were instrumental in the fight for women’s suffrage, and provides a platform for the women who are shaping our future, through a season of talks, film screenings and performances.