2 April 2018 date now on sale due to phenomenal demand.
Please be aware of the special ticketing terms and conditions before booking
Double Grammy Award-winning jazz and soul singing sensation Gregory Porter returns to the Royal Albert Hall in 2018 with 3 special shows, accompanied by a full symphony orchestra.
Gregory Porter, continues to perform to sell out audiences around the world and has achieved international recognition and acclaim, with both his Grammy winning selling albums Liquid Spirit and Take Me To The Alley.
‘Porter’s voice is all but impossible to resist
Ticketing terms and conditions
- The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket.
- The lead booker must attend the concert and photo ID in its original format (no photocopies) will be required to gain entry to the venue. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Photo ID can be any formal, recognisable form of ID such as a passport, driving licence, bus pass, work pass etc.
- The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Only the lead booker can collect tickets from the box office; you cannot leave tickets to be collected by your guests.
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in your order being void.
- There will be no re-admittance allowed
All tickets purchased will have names printed on them and ID checks will be carried out upon arrival and we therefore strongly advise people not to buy tickets from unauthorised websites as entry is not guaranteed.