Cirque du Soleil returns to the iconic Royal Albert Hall in 2018 with its never before seen in the UK show, OVO!
A colourful carnival of crazy crickets, amazing ants and flexible fleas, OVO uncovers the natural world at our feet. Rush headlong into an ecosystem teeming with life, where insects work, eat, crawl, flutter, play, fight and love.
Crawling with fun, OVO is a non-stop riot of energy and movement featuring many of Cirque du Soleil’s mind-blowing signature acts including a stunning 14m high flying trapeze act – the biggest of its kind!
OVO will keep the whole family buzzing!
• In pictures: Opening night of OVO at the Hall
• What to expect: The story, the stunts, and everything you need to know to make your visit extra special
• Behind the scenes: backstage with Kyle the Dragonfly!
• Behind the scenes: training with the Crickets
• Already booked tickets? Check out our guide to making the most of your visit
Pricing and Discounts
Book as early as you can to secure the best choice of seats at the best possible prices!
Cirque du Soleil’s demand-based pricing policy allows them to make more tickets available at lower prices. The policy conforms to the principle of ‘the earlier you buy the better the prices will be, and the better the choice of seats’.
To achieve this the lowest possible prices are set for all performances as soon as they go on sale. Ticket prices will be adjusted in real-time and will reflect the most current price for each performance based on demand. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Concession discounts apply to senior citizens, students and members of the Armed Forces and emergency services for all shows on Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays and matinee shows on Fridays.
Children’s discounts are available for ages 3 – 12.
"a dazzling display that will thrill adults and kids alike"
"the beauty of Ovo is that it’s sui generis, defying easy categorisation just as its physical feats defy gravity and sometimes even belief."
"So talented and skilled are these performers that it looks effortless. Don’t be fooled though its not!"
"Spectacular return to form for Cirque du Soleil"
- No acts within Cirque Du Soleil shows are guaranteed. Alterations may be made to the programme and acts replaced or removed without prior notice.
- Children aged 3 or over must have own seat. Parents may bring under 3s if they feel it is suitable.
- Approximate running time: 2 hours 20 minutes, including a 20 minute interval.
|Bars and restaurants open||1:00pm||1:30pm||5:30pm||6:00pm|
|Auditorium doors open||2:15pm||2:45pm||6:45pm||7:15pm|
|OVO (with one 25 minute interval)||3:00pm||3:30pm||7:30pm||8:00pm|