Bastille will make their Royal Albert Hall headline debut as part of their Reorchestrated Wild World tour.
The show will see the band performing with an orchestra and choir, showcasing reworkings of hits and best-loved tracks from their highly acclaimed No. 1 albums Wild World and Bad Blood.
Support on the night will come from To Kill A King and Charlie Barnes.
Please be aware of the special ticketing terms and conditions before booking.
Tickets Terms & Conditions
- The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket.
- The lead booker must attend the concert and photo ID in its original format (no photocopies) will be required to gain entry to the venue. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection.
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in your order being void.
- There will be no re-admittance allowed.
- Please note that by booking for this event, you are agreeing that your personal data (including Name, address and IP Address) will be transferred to the Promoter of the event Kilimanjaro Live (who are registered under the Data Protection Act).
- Data will be analysed by Kilimanjaro live / their agents for multiple ticket purchases from the IP addresses of known commercial ticket traders and any such purchases identified will be cancelled either via the box office or relevant ticket agent, as they will be in breach of the very specific Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Data will only be used for this purpose, and will be deleted by Kilimanjaro Live after the event.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- Children under 14 are not permitted in the standing Arena
- No under 5s
|Verdi – Italian Kitchen opens||5:30pm|
|Auditorium doors and boxes open||6:45pm|