Little Blue Monster Productions present a tale of festive adventure set during Christmas Eve. Perfect for little people aged 3+ and their grown ups.
It’s nearly Christmas, and as the snow falls softly outside, young Albert Tuttle hops into bed. But he’s far too excited to sleep, as Santa will be here in just a few hours!
As the clock strikes midnight, Albert is in for a very big surprise, for stuck up the chimney is a jolly old fellow with a fluffy white beard and big, round belly. It’s Santa! And he needs Albert’s help!
This funny, festive show comes to life with an irresistible blend of music, puppetry and beautiful storytelling.
‘Lots of fun’
British Theatre Guild
We want your visit to the Royal Albert Hall to be unforgettable for all the right reasons. Read our useful guide to bringing your young family to an event here.
The Royal Albert Hall offers subsidised places for children and families to attend our events using the following criteria:
• Children who are eligible for free school meals
• Children who are looked after by the local authority or in foster care
• Families who live in social housing
• Families who are eligible for housing benefit
To book these tickets, please call the Box Office on 020 7589 8212. Subject to availability.
Customers who have bought tickets to this event are able to receive a 20% discount on food and drinks in Verdi – Italian Kitchen.
To redeem, please show your ticket when ordering. The offer is not applicable to set menus, special packages, afternoon tea or live music brunch.
Open the door to an action-packed programme of music, dance, circus, comedy, film, and more.
- Mixture of floor and unreserved theatre-style seating
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Entry via Door 12
- All attending require a ticket (except under 2s, who go free)
- Buy a ticket and enjoy 20% off in Verdi - Italian Kitchen (Please note, Verdi is closed on Wednesday 27 December)