Introducing little ears to the world of classical music, Classical for Kids concerts are aimed at children of all ages and their families to enjoy.
Join Albert’s Band cellist Anna Beryl for a wonderful concert that showcases the beautiful sound of the cello. Joined by pianist Alexis White, Anna will take you on a tour around the world to hear music written by composers from a variety of different countries.
Introducing little ears to the world of classical music these concerts are aimed at children of all ages and their families to enjoy.
Buggies, babies and budding musicians all welcome!
Subsidised tickets are available, please see the separate tab for more information.
We want your visit to the Royal Albert Hall to be unforgettable for all the right reasons. Read our useful guide to bringing your young family to an event here.
The Royal Albert Hall offers subsidised places for children and families to attend our events using the following criteria:
• Children who are eligible for free school meals
• Children who are looked after by the local authority or in foster care
• Families who live in social housing
• Families who are eligible for housing benefit
To book these tickets, please call the Box Office on 020 7589 8212. Subject to availability.
Customers who have bought tickets to this event are able to receive a 20% discount on food and drinks in Verdi – Italian Kitchen.
To redeem, please show your ticket when ordering. The offer is not applicable to set menus, special packages, afternoon tea or live music brunch.
Open the door to an action packaged programme of music, dance, circus, comedy, film, and more.
- Mixture of floor and unreserved theatre-style seating
- Buy a ticket and enjoy 20% off in Verdi - Italian Kitchen
- Suitable for children of all ages. Every child aged 2+ requires a ticket and must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. Under 2s are free and do not need a ticket.
This event is part of our Beyond the Main Stage season. Step beyond the main stage and discover a world of intimate shows under the roof of London’s most iconic venue.