David Gilmour, best known as the voice and guitar of Pink Floyd, will return for four more nights at the Royal Albert Hall following the chart-topping success of Rattle That Lock, his fourth solo studio album.
These are David Gilmour’s only UK concerts to be announced for 2016 and they follow on from his critically-acclaimed five sell-out shows at the Hall this autumn.
Ticketing terms and conditions
- The lead booker must attend the concert and photo ID in its original format (no photocopies) will be required to gain entry to the venue. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the Box Office for collection.
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in your order being void.
- There will be no re-admittance allowed.
- No Under 5s. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a ticket limit of four tickets per booker (note this is across the run and does not mean four tickets per concert)
'It was hard to imagine a better blend of atmosphere, visuals and sound'
'Something beyond merely giving the fans what they wanted… a spiritual experience'
'This was a terrific show…something majestic'