David Gilmour, best known as the voice and guitar of Pink Floyd, will return for five nights at the Royal Albert Hall to coincide with the release of Rattle That Lock, his fourth solo studio album.
Gilmour has not toured or released a solo album since his 2006 platinum selling album On An Island, a global smash hit record that immediately shot to the top of the Official UK Album Chart.
He returned to the top of the album charts last year with the release of Pink Floyd’s final album The Endless River, their first in 20 years, which achieved platinum status around the world and hit headlines breaking the record as the most pre-ordered album ever on Amazon, as well as then becoming the fastest selling vinyl album of the year.
Ticketing terms and conditions
- The lead booker must attend the concert and photo ID in its original format (no photocopies) will be required to gain entry to the venue. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the Box Office for collection.
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in your order being void.
- There will be no re-admittance allowed.
- No Under 5s. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.