Father Christmas is stuck at the Royal Albert Hall and needs your help to repair his sleigh! Can you help him gather enough festive spirit to save Christmas?
This December, visit the most unique and theatrical Father Christmas experience in London!
Father Christmas’ sleigh is parked at the Royal Albert Hall but he has run out of Christmas Spirit to fuel it. He and his magical friends from the North Pole need Little Helpers to visit the Hall and collect enough Christmas Spirit to help him fly his magic sleigh on Christmas Eve.
On this delightful Christmas adventure, children and their families will be taken on an interactive journey through enchanted spaces within the Hall, guided by magical characters including a joyful Elf and a mystical and musical Snow Queen, before meeting Santa himself at his sleigh.
Santa’s little helpers will be captivated by a series of interactive games, hear stories and songs, and enjoy exciting activities that each tie into an essential part of this Christmas adventure – while meeting fantastic characters and letting their imaginations run wild.
What to expect
• Meet inside the Royal Albert Hall at Door 12. The experience will leave in groups of 12 helpers from the ‘Welcome to the Royal Albert Hall’ stand located in the foyer.
• You’ll be met by one of the magical characters and be taken on an enchanted journey around the building.
• Each character will entertain the young helpers with activities, songs, and stories
• The adventure concludes at Santa’s magic sleigh
• All children will meet Father Christmas one-to-one and receive a present
• The experience will last up to 1 hour
• All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
• Accompanying adults go free
• Browse our Family FAQs to help you plan your visit.
• If you have access needs, then our Accessibility FAQs aim to answer as many questions as possible ahead of your arrival.
• Recommended for ages 2+
Make the most of your visit to the Hall
• Your ticket entitles you to 20% off in Verdi – Italian Kitchen
The Royal Albert Hall is located at Kensington Gore, London SW7 2AP.
South Kensington and High Street Kensington are the closest tube stations to the Royal Albert Hall. It takes approximately 15 minutes to walk here from either station.
There are no parking facilities adjacent to the Royal Albert Hall. Information about on-street parking and a parking spot locator can be found on the Westminster Council website.
We have limited parking available for groups with access requirements. If you require parking for blue badge holders, please enquire at the stage of booking.
Photos © Andy Paradise