In its 22nd season as the Royal Albert Hall, Cirque du Soleil is back in 2018 with OVO – the story of an incredible insect world hidden at our feet.
Since world-famous Canadian circus troupe brought their first breathtaking show to the Hall in 2005, we have welcomed over 2,250,000 people in to wow at their jaw-dropping performances and signature mind-blowing acrobatics.
Welcome to OVO – a colourful ecosystem where insects work and play!
When a gawky new Fly arrives on the scene, he catches the eye of a Ladybug – it’s love at first sight and the feeling is mutual! The Fly brings a strange egg with him, and community become intensely curious about what it might mean…
In this vibrant insect world you’ll get to meet a whole host of eccentric characters:
The cast include the amazing Ants, hardworking creatures who spend all day collecting food and then wind down by playing with it – watch them juggle fruit, veg and even each other! There’s Butterflies, who swoop and land, leap and fly in perfect unison, and a Spider who performs gravity-defying feats 15 feet above the ground. Plus many, many more
OVO features talented contortionists, clowning, acrobatics, aerial flying acts, dancing, juggling and incredible athletic feats – the spectacular finale even features 20 acrobats running, jumping and leaping straight up an 8-metre vertical wall!
The show also features a stunning 14m high flying trapeze act – the biggest of its kind!
Book as early as you can to secure the best choice of seats at the best possible prices!
MAKE YOUR VISIT EXTRA SPECIAL
You’re sure to have an unforgettable time OVO, and here’s some more information to make your visit that little bit more special:
- Book a table – The venue’s bars and restaurants open two hours before each performance.
- Book a tour – Why not arrive early and take a guided tour through our unique building.
- Coming as a family? Our brand new packages will give your family the ultimate experience.
- Entertain in style by booking one of our premium hospitality packages.
- Have tickets in a Second Tier, Loggia or Grand Tier Box? You can order catering to enjoy pre-show or during the interval from the comfort of your box.
- Treat your loved one this coming Valentine’s Day to a very special evening at OVO, including a meal and show.
- If you are bringing children to the Hall then browse our Family FAQs to help you plan your visit.
- If you have access needs, then our Accessibility FAQs aim to answer as many questions as possible ahead of your arrival.
We offer discounted children’s tickets for ages 3- 12, and concession discounts for Senior Citizens, Students and Members of the Armed Forces and Emergency Services.
‘this show really delivers. Fantastic skills and visually breathtaking! The VIP package was excellent…’
tripadvisor review from BillandEmma, January 2018
‘The show itself is simply stunning. From the delightfully inventive costumes through the music to the acrobatic routines this is a fantastic show in a beautiful environment and is not to be missed.’
tripadvisor review from GTSSurrey, January 2018
‘If you like juggling, acrobats and aerial shows be prepared to be amazed. It really says something when the whole of the audience gasp in shock at some of the stunts.’
tripadvisor review from Martin W, January 2018