The Royal Albert Hall frequently welcomes exceptional musicians into our Verdi restaurant for a Live Music Brunch.
Find out what to expect at this classy morning concert:
What’s on the menu?
Choose your favourite dish from our menu of brunch classics and sit back, Bloody Mary in hand, to let the live music ease you into the day!
- Kick-start your brunch with tea or coffee, plus a complementary Bloody Mary on arrival!
- Choose from a menu of brunch favourites, including smoked salmon and scrambled eggs or a classic eggs benedict, served with a delicious hollandaise sauce, or something a bit different like croque monsieur or bubble and squeek.
- Finish the meal with a dessert du jour, or another Bloody Mary – the perfect way to transition from morning to afternoon on a lazy Sunday.
Elevate your brunch to the next level by adding on one of our breakfast cocktails – a Mimosa or Campari Breakfast Martini, made with Earl Grey tea and orange marmalade.
What to expect
- The doors to Verdi restaurant (located up the stairs as you enter Door 12), will open at 11:30am, so head upstairs and find your table!
- Seats are unreserved and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Please note some tables do not have a view of the performance.
- Brunch will be served from 11:30am, with the band playing from 12:00pm – 1:30pm, with one 25 minute break in the middle.
If you have any dietary requirements, please contact us: email@example.com