Private box partnerships
Become an exclusive Private Box Partner at the Royal Albert Hall – the ultimate entertaining opportunity, with a choice of over 350 diverse and exciting events every year, coupled with exceptional food and drink from rhubarb.
The Hall owns a number of 4, 8 and 12 seat boxes, which are held exclusively for the use of our Private Box Partners, who have the opportunity to use a variety of these boxes throughout the year.
Working with a dedicated account manager, who will assist you with any bookings and special requests, Private Box Partners can use a box as their own personal space to entertain clients and friends at some of the biggest events in the entertainment calendar, as well as enjoying additional benefits all the year round.
• Regular email updates containing announcements of new shows and a full downloadable calendar, acting a prompt to book in events that are of interest
• A choice of four luxury, themed menus served by a private waiter at each event
• Invitations to menu tastings, premieres, dress rehearsals, exhibition openings and receptions
• A 25% discount on event spaces for day meetings, drinks receptions and private dinners
• A dedicated account manager to assist with all hospitality and booking requests, as well as help you to plan any special events
• The ability to choose between the three box sizes for specific events
Events are subject to availability, with bookings being strictly on a first come, first served basis
Some one-off shows, such as the Last Night of the Proms, are subject to a separate system in order to fairly determine which partners receive use of the box.
The pricing below is an example of a package based on 10 events, including full hospitality:
|Box||Number of seats||Price per year|
|Grand Tier||12||From £43,200 + VAT|
|Loggia||8||From £28,800 + VAT|
|Second Tier||4||From £14,400 + VAT|
You can decide how many events you’d like to include as part of your partnership – please get in touch and the team will tailor the perfect package for your needs.
Charlotte Pierce, Corporate Partnerships Executive
+44 (0)20 7959 0512