From ghost hunters to gangsters, Suffragettes, swindlers and stars, discover the unexpected story of London’s most iconic concert venue. Hear backstage stories and gossip and find out which singer was so overawed by his first view of the venue that he decided to go horse-riding instead of turning up for his concert.
February is Secret History Month at the Royal Albert Hall.
Enjoy 20% off tickets to the Secret History Tour during February. Use the Code 26400 to unlock a new 20% Discount Price on the booking page.
Book at the best price: it is cheaper to buy your ticket online than in person or over the telephone.
Each tour offers a unique experience and may include opportunities to see artists rehearsing for their evening performance. The Royal Albert Hall is a working building so the content of the tours may vary and due to events some areas may occasionally be closed.
Add-on Food & Drink
Make the most of your visit to the Hall and combine your tour with elevenses, lunch or afternoon tea.
Coffee and pastry
Enjoy a coffee and pastry after the tour in the bustling Café Bar, located by the Box Office (Door 12) £4.0 per person
Tuck into a delicious lunch after the tour in the Hall’s relaxed restaurant, Verdi – Italian Kitchen. Choose from pizza, pasta, ice cream and more. Price includes tea or coffee. 1 course £13.50 per person, 2 courses £18.50 (Tuesday-Sunday)
Feather-light scones, delicious cakes, perfect sandwiches and a pot of the finest East India Company tea make this the quintessentially British experience against the backdrop of the Hall and the Royal College of Music. £30 per person or £40 with Moët & Chandon champagne (Tuesday – Sunday)
- Enjoy a 10% discount on items in the Hall’s gift shop, Café Bar and Verdi – Italian Kitchen with your tour ticket
- Concessionary tickets available for students, and 60 years old and over
- All tours visitors require a ticket: for tickets for children 5 years and under, please contact our box office on 020 7589 8212
- Please note: There are a lot of stairs on the tour, so customers are advised to wear flat shoes. Lifts are also available when required.
- You are free to take photos on the tour, unless the tour guide requests otherwise. Please send us your photos on Twitter or Instagram @RoyalAlbertHall #ToursRAH
Online Price: Adults £13, Concessions £11, Children (6 – 16 years) £6 (including 25p booking fee)