5:30pm Restaurants and bars open
6:30pm Auditorium doors open
7:40pm Imelda May
8:45pm The Who
11:00pm Performance ends
A selection of bars will be open after the performance
The Who will premiere a special acoustic presentation of Tommy at this special concert, and on 30 March – the first time the full band have performed Pete Townshend’s classic rock opera since 1989.
The concert in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust will also see the band perform a selection of their classic hits.
Tonight, The Who will be supported by Imelda May, who will be previewing music from her much anticipated new album Life. Love. Flesh. Blood.
The charity’s longstanding Honorary Patron, frontman Roger Daltrey CBE, is a passionate champion of young people with cancer in the UK and has been a supporter of Teenage Cancer Trust for over 22 years. 2017 will be the 17th year that he has curated and been the driving force behind the shows at the Royal Albert Hall.
Please be aware of the ticketing terms and conditions before purchase.
2017 will be the 17th year of Teenage Cancer Trust at the Royal Albert Hall, the shows are the charity’s flagship annual fundraiser raising millions to provide specialist care for young people with cancer.
Ticketing terms and conditions
- The lead booker must attend the concert and photo ID in its original format (no photocopies) will be required to gain entry to the venue. There will be no exceptions to this rule
- The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the Box Office for collection
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in your order being void
- There will be no re-admittance allowed
- No Under 5s. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a ticket limit of four tickets per booker (note this is across the two dates and does not mean four tickets per concert)
- No under 5s. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. No under 14s in the standing Arena.