5:45pm Restaurants and bars open
6:45pm Auditorium doors and boxes open
Please note: there will be no interval
Electro pioneers Kraftwerk bring their immersive 3D multimedia concert to the Royal Albert Hall for the last two nights of their 2017 UK tour. Bringing together music and performance art, Kraftwerk’s 3D concerts are a true Gesamtkunstwerk – ‘a total work of art’.
Kraftwerk was formed in 1970 by Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider. They set up their electronic Kling Klang Studio in Düsseldorf, Germany, and by the mid 1970s had achieved international recognition for their revolutionary electronic soundscapes and their musical experimentation with robotics and other technical innovations.
With their visions of the future, Kraftwerk created the soundtrack for the digital age of the 21st century. Their compositions, using innovative techniques, synthetic voices and computerised rhythms, have influenced an entire range of music genres, from electronica and synth-pop to hip hop and techno.
Friday 23 June: Post-Show Party
There’s no need to take the party out of the Hall when the show is over!
Continue your evening in the Hall’s Elgar Room (Level 3), with a free late-night, post-show party until 1am with DJs and a bar.
Open to all ticket holders on a first come first served basis. Others bars will also be open after the show
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- The lead booker must attend the concert and photo ID in its original format (no photocopies) will be required to gain entry to the venue. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the Box Office for collection.
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in your order being void.
- There will be no re-admittance allowed.
- No Under 5s. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a ticket limit of four tickets per booker (note this is across the run and does not mean four tickets per concert)
- Restaurants and bars will be open from 2 hours before the performance
The Elgar Room, Café Bar, Old Speckled Hen and Heineken Green Room will be open after the show.
- Due to the ID checks we expect it will take longer for people to get into the venue. Please try and get down there as early as possible to avoid queues.