Electro pioneers Kraftwerk bring their immersive 3D multimedia concert to the Royal Albert Hall for the last two nights of their 2017 UK tour. Bringing together music and performance art, Kraftwerk’s 3D concerts are a true Gesamtkunstwerk – ‘a total work of art’.
Kraftwerk was formed in 1970 by Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider. They set up their electronic Kling Klang Studio in Düsseldorf, Germany, and by the mid 1970s had achieved international recognition for their revolutionary electronic soundscapes and their musical experimentation with robotics and other technical innovations.
With their visions of the future, Kraftwerk created the soundtrack for the digital age of the 21st century. Their compositions, using innovative techniques, synthetic voices and computerised rhythms, have influenced an entire range of music genres, from electronica and synth-pop to hip hop and techno.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- The lead booker must attend the concert and photo ID in its original format (no photocopies) will be required to gain entry to the venue. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the Box Office for collection.
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in your order being void.
- There will be no re-admittance allowed.
- No Under 5s. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a ticket limit of four tickets per booker (note this is across the run and does not mean four tickets per concert)
- Restaurants and bars will be open from 2 hours before the performance