Introducing little ears to the world of classical music, Classical for Kids concerts are aimed at children of all ages and their families to enjoy.
As part of Love Classical join Albert’s Band’s very own expert classical guitarist Tom Ellis and cellist Eun Cho for a relaxed one-hour concert of incredible string classics for kids, featuring exciting works by Schubert, Albeniz, Bach & Piazzolla.
Buggies, babies and budding musicians all welcome!
Subsidised tickets are available, please see the separate tab for more information.
As well as being a regular member of Albert’s Band, Tom Ellis has performed across the UK and Europe. His interest in chamber music has led to numerous collaborations, among others with the king of classical guitar, John Williams.
Eun Cho began playing the cello at 6 years old. She graduated from the Korea National University of Arts before moving to study a Masters at the Royal College of Music. Since then she has performed as a soloist with the Seoul Philharmonic, Seoul Symphony and the Serbian RTS Symphony Orchestra among others.
Subsidised tickets are available for:
- Children who are eligible for free school meals
- Children who are looked after by the local authority or in foster care
- Families who live in social housing
- Families who are eligible for housing benefit
Subject to availability. For more information, please call our Box Office on 020 7589 8212.
Customers who have bought tickets to this event are able to receive a 20% discount in Verdi – Italian Kitchen. To redeem please show your ticket when ordering.
Not applicable to Afternoon Tea or set menus. Please note Verdi is open Tuesday to Sunday from 12 noon until 9pm (subject to change).
View the menu
- Mixture of floor and unresreved theatre style seating
- Entrance via Door 12
- Buy a ticket and enjoy 20% off in Verdi - Italian Kitchen
- Suitable for children of all ages. Every child aged 2+ requires a ticket and must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. Under 2s are free and do not need a ticket.
This event is part of our Beyond the Main Stage season. Step beyond the main stage and discover a world of intimate shows under the roof of London’s most iconic venue.
Love Classical is a 12-day festival of classical music-themed events across seven different spaces around the Hall, from the iconic auditorium to deep underground in our Loading Bay.