Cirque du Soleil returns to the Hall with one of its newest touring shows, Amaluna
Amaluna has never before been seen in the UK and will mark Cirque du Soleil’s 20th year at the stunning, world-famous venue.
Written and directed by Tony Award-winning director Diane Paulus, Cirque du Soleil’s 33rd production is a celebration of love and a tribute to the work and voice of women, with female performers making up the majority of the cast, and all eight members of the band also women.
‘The display of female strength is a lovely thing.’
New York Times
‘gorgeous visuals and dazzling circus acts’
New York Post
‘sumptuously designed and invigoratingly female-powered’
San Francisco Chronicle
Book as early as you can to secure the best choice of seats at the best possible prices! Cirque du Soleil’s demand-based pricing policy allows them to make more tickets available at lower prices. The policy conforms to the principle of ‘the earlier you buy the better the prices will be, and the better the choice of seats’. To achieve this the lowest possible prices are set for all performances as soon as they go on sale. Ticket prices will be adjusted in real-time and will reflect the most current price for each performance based on demand. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Discounts for senior citizens, students and armed forces and emergency services personnel are available for shows on Tuesdays-Thursdays and Friday matinees.
Discounts for children aged 3-12 apply for tickets on all days except Saturdays. A discount for groups of 12 or more is available through Cirque du Soleil only.
For further information, please go to www.cirquedusoleil.com.
VIP Rouge in the Gallery
In celebration of the 20th anniversary of Cirque du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall, the acclaimed and ever popular VIP Rouge experience will be elevated to the iconic Gallery overlooking the auditorium. Guests will take in the awe-inspiring view of the world-famous stage and impressive Cirque du Soleil set from a spectacular balcony setting.
• Arrive through a dedicated VIP entrance and step into the enchanting Cirque du Soleil themed world
• A selection of wine, beers and soft drinks will be served on arrival and throughout the course of the event
• Luxury canapés, cold and hot dishes will be circulated among the guests
• A dedicated chef will also serve hot food from a gourmet food stall
• Popcorn, a programme and gift will be handed to each guest before being escorted to a premium Stalls seat
• During the interval, desserts and further refreshements will be served in a private VIP room
Fine Dining Experience
Enjoy a sumptuous three course meal in the opulent setting of the Royal Alber Hall’s Coda fine dining restaurant.
• Upon arrival through the exclusive VIP entrance, you will be guided to the Coda fine dining restaurant
• You will be served a welcome glass of Champagne as you are seated at your table
• Choose three courses and a side dish from the exquisite à la carte menu
• Once you have finished dining, you will be directed to your premium Stalls seat for the start of the show
• A programme will be handed out to each guest
VIP Box Experience
Enjoy the ultimate Cirque du Soleil experience with the finest views of the show from the comfort of your own private box, whilst savouring a delectable menu of exquisite food and beverages.
- No acts within Cirque Du Soleil shows are guaranteed. Alterations may be made to the programme and acts replaced or removed without prior notice.
- Children over 3 must have their own seat. Parents may bring under 3s along if they feel the event is suitable for them.
- Sign up to access list