Cirque du Soleil returns to the Hall with one of its newest touring shows, Amaluna.
Amaluna has never before been seen in the UK and will mark Cirque du Soleil’s 20th year at the stunning, world-famous venue.
Written and directed by Tony Award-winning director Diane Paulus, Cirque du Soleil’s 33rd production is a celebration of love and a tribute to the work and voice of women, with female performers making up the majority of the cast, and all eight members of the band also women.
‘The display of female strength is a lovely thing.’
New York Times
‘gorgeous visuals and dazzling circus acts’
New York Post
‘sumptuously designed and invigoratingly female-powered’
San Francisco Chronicle
Book as early as you can to secure the best choice of seats at the best possible prices! Cirque du Soleil’s demand-based pricing policy allows them to make more tickets available at lower prices. The policy conforms to the principle of ‘the earlier you buy the better the prices will be, and the better the choice of seats’. To achieve this the lowest possible prices are set for all performances as soon as they go on sale. Ticket prices will be adjusted in real-time and will reflect the most current price for each performance based on demand. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Discounts for over 60s, university/college students and members of the Armed Forces and emergency services (firefighters, police and ambulance) are available for shows on Tuesdays-Thursdays and Friday matinees.
Discounts for children aged 3-12 apply for tickets on all days except Saturdays. A discount for groups of 12 or more is available through the Cirque du Soleil box office only.
This Valentine’s Day treat your partner to a sumptuous three course meal in the romantic setting of the Royal Albert Hall’s Coda fine dining restaurant, before marveling at Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna.
• Upon arrival through the exclusive VIP entrance, you will be guided to the Coda restaurant.
• You will be served a welcome glass of Champagne as you are seated at your table.
• Choose three courses from an exquisite à la carte menu accompanied with wine and mineral water; the starter and the main course will be enjoyed pre show, and the Valentines sharing dessert will be served in the interval.
• Once you have finished dining, you will be directed to your premium Stalls seat for the start of the show.
• A red rose per every 2 guests will be included and each guests will receive a programme, a souvenir Cirque du Soleil gift and a bag of popcorn to enjoy with the performance
Available at performances on Sunday 14 February only
£253 per person (including VAT and 2% payment handling fee)
- No acts within Cirque Du Soleil shows are guaranteed. Alterations may be made to the programme and acts replaced or removed without prior notice.
- Children over 3 must have their own seat. Parents may bring under 3s along if they feel the event is suitable for them.
- Approximate running time 2 hours 15 minutes, including a 25 minute interval.
- Sign up to access list