Led by Kevin Hathway, this band of fun-loving musicians will present a concert of movie music, featuring Bernstein’s iconic West Side Story alongside Disney classics including The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin, and more! Expect plenty of interactive elements for all the family to join in.
These concerts are held in the Hall’s Elgar Room, with an area reserved for children to sit in front of the stage to get really close to the action.
The Royal Albert Hall offers subsidised places for children and families to attend our events using the following criteria:
• Children who are eligible for free school meals
• Children who are looked after by the local authority or in foster care
• Families who live in social housing
• Families who are eligible for housing benefit
Subsidised tickets for this event cost £1. To book these tickets, please call the Box Office on 020 7589 8212. Subject to availability.
Customers who have bought tickets to this event are able to receive a 20% discount in Verdi – Italian Kitchen. To redeem please show your ticket when ordering.
Not applicable to Afternoon Tea or set menus. Please note Verdi is open Tuesday to Sunday from 12 noon until 9pm (subject to change).
View the menu
- Child tickets are available for those aged 2 – 16 years. Under 2s go free.
- Buy a ticket and enjoy 20% off in Verdi - Italian Kitchen
- Unreserved theatre style and floor seating
- No ticket required for under 2s. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
The Royal Albert Hall’s Festival of Film (27 October – 6 November) celebrates magic of the movies, while shining a spotlight on cinema’s most stunning scores.
This event is part of our Beyond the Main Stage season. Step beyond the main stage and discover a world of intimate shows under the roof of London’s most iconic venue.