Log in to Proms Planner
The online Proms Planner has been designed to make it easier and faster to buy Proms tickets when booking opens on Saturday 17 May at 9.00am.
How to Book
Booking opens online at www.royalalberthall.com, by telephone on 0845 401 5040* and in person at the Royal Albert Hall on Saturday 17 May at 9.00am.
Tickets may also be requested by post. Special arrangements apply to Last Night of the Proms tickets, owing to high demand. Learn More
Using the online Proms Planner
• Log in to the Proms Planner (you will need to create an account if you are not an existing user of the Royal Albert Hall website) and start choosing the concerts you would like to attend, along with the number of tickets and seating area.
• You can make changes to your Proms Plan at any time until midnight on Friday 16 May. Please note: this is a request system and there is no guarantee that the tickets you select in your Proms Plan prior to booking opening will be available once booking has opened.
• From 9.00am on Saturday 17 May, visit www.royalalberthall.com and log in to your Proms Plan. We are expecting very high demand and you will be held in an online waiting room before you are able to log in. You will be informed how many people are in front of you in the queue.
• Your Proms Plan will now have been updated to reflect live ticket availability and you will be given the chance to choose alternatives should your selected tickets have become unavailable.
• Confirm your online booking by submitting your Proms Plan and entering your payment details.
• Your booking will be confirmed by email.
If you create a Proms Plan you must return to the site from 9.00am on Saturday 17 May to submit your Plan in order to make a booking.
New for 2014: Promming passes are not part of the Proms Planner and they will go on sale on Friday 16 May. Find out more
A card handling fee of 2% plus a transaction processing fee of £1.50 applies per ticket (up to a maximum of £20.00 per booking) for bookings made online or by telephone. There is no fee for bookings made in person.
For Proms in the Park, a booking fee of 2% of the total value, plus £1.50 per ticket up to a maximum of £20.00, applies, unless booking in person at the Royal Albert Hall and paying by cash or cheque. A booking fee of 2% of the total value applies to in-person bookings for more than two tickets, if paying by credit/debit card. (The maximum charge of £20.00 can apply to Proms and Proms in the Park bookings combined.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use the Proms Planner before booking opens?
• Convenience At any time from 2pm on Thursday 24 April until midnight on Friday 16 May, you can plan which Proms you would like to attend, and amend your selection.
• Best chance for tickets Creating your Proms Plan in advance speeds up the booking process and increases the likelihood of securing your preferred tickets when booking opens.
Does my Proms Plan guarantee I will get the seats I want?
No. The Proms Planner is your wish list for the Proms. There is no guarantee that the tickets you select in your Proms Plan prior to booking opening will be available when you submit your Plan. When you submit your plan, it will update automatically to reflect live ticket availability. You will be given the chance to choose alternatives should your selected tickets have become unavailable.
If I fill in the Proms Planner, will it automatically request tickets for me when they go on sale?
No. From 9.00am on Saturday 17 May you must re-visit this site, log in to your Proms Plan and enter your payment details. You must submit your Proms Plan in order to make a booking.
What if I can't get on to the Royal Albert Hall website when booking opens?
We are expecting exceptionally high demand when booking opens, and it is likely you will be held in an online waiting room before you are able to log in. You will be informed how many people are in front of you in the queue.
Can I make changes to my Proms Plan?
You can make changes to your Proms Plan at any time until midnight on Friday 16 May.
Can I buy Last Night of the Proms tickets with the Proms Planner?
No, this is not a function of the Proms Planner. View further information on obtaining tickets for the Last Night of the Proms.
What if I don't create a Plan?
You will still be able to book online on the Royal Albert Hall website from 9.00am on Saturday 17 May. However, selecting the concerts you would like to attend, along with seating preferences, will be slower than using the Proms Planner to retrieve your wish list. Using the Proms Planner in advance speeds up the booking process and increases the likelihood of securing your preferred tickets.
Can I book over the phone or in person instead of online?
Yes, from 9.00am on Saturday 17 May you can book by telephone by calling the Royal Albert Hall Box Office on 0845 401 5040* or in person by visiting the Royal Albert Hall Box Office at Door 12. The Box Office is open 9.00am - 9.00pm daily. However, if you have created a Proms Plan, it can only be submitted online and cannot be accessed by the Box Office.
Are there any technical requirements for using the Proms Planner?
If you are using an AOL web browser, you may encounter difficulties with online booking. We recommend downloading another web browser. Our online waiting room requires a continuous connection with our website in order to maintain your place in the queue, therefore we recommend that you use a computer rather than a tablet or mobile device to visit our website when tickets go on sale.
* Calls cost up to 5p/min from most landlines (an additional connection fee may also apply). Calls from mobiles may cost considerably more. All calls will be recorded and may be monitored for training and quality-control purposes.