The BBC Proms 2014 season will be announced on Thursday 24 April at 2pm. Booking opens online, by telephone and in person on Saturday 17 May at 9.00am.
The season runs from Friday 18 July to the Last Night on Saturday 13 September.
Online Booking and the Proms Planner
Plan your Proms concert-going online at your leisure before tickets go on sale. The online Proms Planner will be accessible at www.royalalberthall.com from 2pm on Thursday 24 April. It has been designed to make it easier and faster to buy BBC Proms tickets.
• At any time from 2pm on Thursday 24 April, log in and select which Proms you'd like to attend.
• Once completed, your Proms Plan is ready for you to submit once booking opens. You can amend your selection at any time until midnight on Friday 16 May.
• You must return to the site from 9.00am on Saturday 17 May and submit your Plan in order to make a booking. Because of the expected high demand when booking opens, using the Proms Planner means that you may be more successful in securing your preferred tickets, as your booking is likely to be processed more quickly.
Booking opens at www.royalalberthall.com at 9.00am on Saturday 17 May. We expect very high demand, so you will be held in an online waiting room before you are able to log in.
If you do not wish to create a Plan, you will still be able to book tickets online from 9.00am on Saturday 17 May.
New for 2014: Promming passes are not part of the Proms Planner and they will go on sale on Friday 16 May.
Create an Account
If you are intending to book online or use the Proms Planner, you will need to have an online account with the Royal Albert Hall. Make sure your booking goes as smoothly as possible:
- if you have an existing account, check that you are able to log in.
- if you do not yet have an online account with the Royal Albert Hall, create an account now.
Calls cost up to 5p/min from most landlines (an additional connection fee may also apply). Calls from mobiles may cost considerably more. All calls will be recorded and may be monitored for training and quality-control purposes.